Saturday, July 18, 2009

Nolan & His Greatgramma (Grammama)

I'm not crazy about this picture but then I usually hate pictures of myself. First, it shows the short side of my new haircut and then it also shows a heck of a lot of wrinkles. Thirdly, my need to feel Nolan's face has amost obliterated his face in the picture.

In any case, I hope Nolan can one day read this blog and see all the love emanating from his greatgramma on the day of his birth.

Note: We noticed yesterday that Nolan has the Neilsen ear. Some of the members of my husband's side of the family have a little point on the edge of their ear and Nolan has it, as did his Greatgrampa and his Gramma. Who needs a DNA test to see if he belongs in this family, eh???

4 comments:

UNDER THE INFLUENCE said...

Wrinkles? Great Grandmama's deserve to have wrinkles.

UNDER THE INFLUENCE said...

what the heck, I guess you are still signed in on my computer, hahah

patsyrose said...

I wondered who the heck was talking about my wrinkles!!!

Shelley said...

May I take credit for noticing the Neilsen ear the day before I left? :-) I pointed it out to Kimmy too - she was so thrilled!