Friday, August 28, 2009

Bailey & Baker (alias Yip & Yap)

Bailey and Baker are staying with Gramma while their mother, Kim, goes away on the "cousins" weekend. Kim bought a lovely, plush cushion for her babies' cage and just look who took it over...prima dona Baker!

I leave the door to the cage open all day so that either of the dogs can go in and out at will because I don't want them traumatized when I lock them in there at night. Kim had barely driven out of the driveway when Baker spread out on the new cushion, staking out her claim. It doesn't matter now because Baily prefers to be close to me.

I hope Baker gives poor Bailey a bit of room in there tonight, though.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Bailey is my sweetie!!

Kim said...

Did you give Baker her cuddles today?

Kim said...

Did you give Baker her cuddles today?

patsyrose said...

Kim, lay off the booze because you're repeating yourself! I don't cuddle but I have petted them both many times each day. They are happy but there is one problem. Someone is farting and it's not me!