Thursday, October 22, 2009

No Waterproofing Yet

The hours are ticking away and tomorow is the last day the waterproofing people have to do their job. I'm pretty well packed and ready to leave on Sunday so, other than cleaning house, I don't have too much else to do than worry if it will get done.

The air conditioning people did come and disconnect the air conditioner so that's one less thing to worry about but now I'm wondering where it will sit all winter if the waterproofing is done. It can't go back to it's original spot because the soil will be piled high to allow for settling.

I suppose I will always find something to worry about even if all the stars were aligned...this might be because there's a possibility I'm half Jewish. I know it's considered racist to say things like this but I'd be very happy if I were half Jewish because it would give me some sort of solid heritage. Is it racist if there's no mean spirit behind it?

If my basement doesn't get waterproofed tomorrow I'll write another blog and give the name and address of the offending company. All 15 of my steady readers can boycott them. LOL!

Wish me luck.

No comments: