Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Please Worry Me

How many times have I told my family to keep me informed even about the bad things that happen? I don't want anything kept from me because it makes me worry unnecessarily. I am a Mom, a Gramma, and a Greatgramma so I have a right to worry about my loved ones.

Yesterday I discovered that my youngest daughter is coming back to the States from Bolivia because she needs some sort of treatment for the dislocated ribs she's had for 5 years. No-one ever told me she'd had dislocated ribs and this isn't right.

I sort of remember her giving me hell for not telling her quickly enough about her sister's car accident. Hmmm!

Families are supposed to know the good and bad of whatever is going on in the family. That's how we are able to take care of each other and send loving thoughts. It's not right to shock me with the news that my precious youngest daughter suffered dislocated ribs 5 years ago and never told me until now.

When I say, "Keep me informed!", I mean it!

3 comments:

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley said...

Hey - big difference between a few days of back pain (5 yrs ago) and a near-fatal car accident!
My most recent back issue has been on Facebook for over a week. Plus, you've been moving around a bit lately. I plead innocent on this one! :-)

UNDER THE INFLUENCE said...

I forgive you, my darlin", because I am your ever lovin', ever worrying Momma. But remember..to a Momma, dislocated ribs on her baby is a serious event.