Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Rainy, Damp, Cold

This is the kind of day that I hate the most. There is no sunshine, it's raining a cold rain, and I had to go to the dentist for a cleaning.

Now I'm back home in my nice warm house but it's so dismal looking outside...close to time to go to Florida! Donna is coming this afternoon for Swedish weaving but Faye, as usual, has double booked herself and has chosen her computer course over our weaving. Who ever said that seniors have lots of time on their hands wasn't referring to someone like Faye.

I got a lot done on my afghan last week because I was sick and vegetating on the sofa most of the time. It just might possibly be finished before the end of the month. Aeron's is next on my list but the yarn for her afghan is in Florida so I might start one for Nicole instead. There's no end to the number of people I can make them for, thank heavens, and I love making them.

Well, on a day like this there's nothing better to do than weave pretty, colorful designs into monk's cloth and that's what I intend to do.

No comments: