Friday, November 05, 2010

Trying To Stay Awake

I had very little sleep last night and I've been pretty busy today so I'm getting tired. Since I need to hit the sack at 8 P.M., an afternoon nap would be deadly so I'm doing my best to stay awake. I played some games on the internet, read and sent e-mails, and had a look at Facebook.

Almost everything is packed in the car and there isn't anything much more that I can do in the house...haven't got the energy to tackle anything extensive and am too tired to concentrate on Swedish weaving. Every year when I come to this moment, I just want to jump in the car and take off for Florida and not wait till morning. I don't do it, though, because I'm too tired and wouldn't get very far if I did.

I started watching Oprah (about a whole audience full of men who were sexually abused as children) but cried so much I had to turn it off. I wish every child sexual predator would disappear from the face of the earth so they could never harm another child again.

Well, about 3 hours before I can crawl into bed. I can't read a book or I'll pass out after a few pages so I guess I'll have to watch something on T.V., something funny, I hope.


1 comment:

Carlos Cavalcanti said...

gostei do seu blog desculpe a comparação, não acho legal comparar ninguém ate porque somos todos diferente mas você lembra muito minha esposa e gostei do seu blog ele é alegre