Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March in Florida




My neighbor, Lisa, sent me a picture of my house. It was covered in snow, as was the driveway, the lawn, and the street. This is my reply...it's nicer in Florida right now!
Above are pictures of just a few of the flowerpots I have around the trailer. They give me much joy when I plant them and more joy each time I step outside and see them blooming.
One thing, though, that isn't so great is shown in the first picture. Right now the squirrels are tapdancing on the roof and trying to uproot some of the plants. There is a little pile of dirt on the table next to the petunias which shows that a scumbag squirrel has been at work.
I still like Florida better than Canada from November to April.



2 comments:

Kim said...

Seems that squirrels love being around you :)

patsyrose said...

I hate the little buggers!