Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainy Morning

This is what it looked like from the front of my trailer this morning. After every heavy rainfall, the road in front of the trailer fills up with water resembling a river. It has never risen much toward the trailer but tends to overflow and slide toward the clubhouse and the pond beyond. I guess my trailer must be on a bit of a rise.

The rain and winds were pretty wild last night and practically stripped all of the petals off the geraniums lining the walkway. Everything is growing fast and furious these days so I'll no doubt have full blooms again within the week. I love planting and growing flowers in the winter!

Well, the rain has stopped but we're having a couple of cool days in the mid 60's. Tomorrow is both our yard sale and our morning coffee so all my ladies will have to bundle up and sit outside to drink their coffee so I can man my table of yard sale treasures. Not really treasures, just a few items that never sold on Ebay.

Cards tonight and more laughter to enjoy. Life is darned good!

No comments: