Sunday, March 13, 2011

Unsettled

I always try to analyze my feelings but now I'm kind of stumped. There is no question that I love being around people, especial the people I care about, but just the last few weeks I've begun to feel a little stifled. It's confusing me because I really do love all the activities available to me here in the park.

In the last few weeks I've begun to feel sort of overwhelmed with the constant activity but not enough to give anything up. I hate to miss anything but there's a part of me that yearns to be alone more often. Like I say, it's confusing.

Yesterday I spent 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. at an auction with Pat and Ken, then rushed home to brush my teeth and race over to the clubhouse for our HOA dinner. Right after the dinner and entertainment was over, 5 of us (love them all) played "31" until close to 9 P.M. I was in bed and sound asleep by 10 P.M. This morning I had breakfast with 6 friends (love them all) and then came home to repack my car trunk. I don't leave here until April 7/8 but I'm trying to be organized so I don't have to do it all at the last minute.

It's going to be really busy for the next 2 weeks and then I'll have a quiet week to start closing up the trailer for the summer. Once I'm back home I'll begin complaining about the lack of activity...you can bet your bippee!

No comments: