Saturday, April 02, 2011

Time to Stop Worrying

Ya know, sometimes you just have to walk away from a problem you can't solve and leave it behind you until you can at least try to solve it. The tipout that Mickey tore apart and fixed a few months ago is still leaking but I'm leaving here on Thursday and I'm going to do my best to not worry about it until I return in October. I'm getting better at walking away...from problems, from uncomfortable situations, from stress of any kind. My mind can only tolerate so many problems and it begins to shut down and I stop giving a damn either way. In this case, the trailer is just that..a trailer and not my home. Trailers are not hardy little items and tend to deteriorate with age. I'll do what I can to keep it livable but I won't tear my hair out in frustration if my best isn't good enough. Now I'm really looking forward to getting home and cuddling those 2 greatgrandbabies. As long as my loved ones are okay I'm happy. A leaky trailer isn't the worst thing that could happen to me!

No comments: