Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Swedish Weaving Bee

Faye and Donna came over today for our Swedish weaving and we just worked away without needing help from each other. I think we must be at the top of our game! It's so nice to have this time together with 2 people I've known so long and whose company I enjoy. We talk about family, friends, old times, and new business. We laugh at ourselves and sometimes, I hate to admit it, others.

Cindy stopped by on her way home from work and we all went out on the patio to drink our red berry tea. A nice day!

Nick is coming shortly to cut the back lawn...he ran out of time the other day when he cut the front lawn. He's bringing Nash to keep me company and Nolan is going with his mother to have a haircut. I hope he doesn't lose all his beautiful curls!

I'm lucky to have seen so many relatives today. One of the most important aims in life is to keep close ties with your family because, when all is said and done, family and friends who are as close as family is what matters most.

No comments: