Monday, July 25, 2011

Coming Along

















John replaced the window shutters today and also got the under coat on the steps. Tomorrow he'll put the gritty paint (should be more of a darker clay color) on them and Wednesday he'll put the first coat of sealer on. Thursday he'll put the 2nd and last coat of sealer on and the steps will be done. He's also going to put something over the top layer of siding on the steps so it will look nice and neat. I'm a very happy lady to finally have a decent entrance to my house.




The flower pictures are just there because they also made me happy to look at them.








2 comments:

Kim said...

I love that entrance to your house. I'm glad you kept the curved stairs. Beautiful.

patsyrose said...

I'm just hoping the finished coat of gritty paint is darker than the undercoat. The sample shows it much darker, anyway, so let's keep our fingers crossed.