Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Feeling Whiney

I haven't a clue if that's how you spell whiney and, frankly, I don't give a damn. My knee hurts a bit and I'm sick of looking at the scab on my lip and it's getting me down.

I had a pedicure this morning which I thought would raise my spirits a bit but it really didn't help much at all. I came home tired but unable to have a nap because the painter was about to arrive...he's here now and I'm still tired.

As I look outside, I see the most perfect summer day anyone could hope for but it's not making me feel any better. I think I might be a bit overwhelmed by my piddly little problems and it's making me feel guilty as hell that today I'm not capable of handling anything. Maybe I'll feel better after having a nap if I can get one.

Sounds like a cranky baby, doesn't it?

Note: The painter is gone and I had my nap so life looks a little rosier now.

No comments: