Thursday, September 08, 2011

Haircut

I knew what I wanted because I had it all figured out how it could be achieved. But, because I have a hard time explaining myself, I had Mary get her haircut first so I could pour through some style books and find something similar to what I wanted. I poured and I poured but couldn't find the picture that was in my mind. I poured some more and found something slightly similar but one that would have to be explained to Marion so she could make the necessary changes. It looked pretty cute on a dark haired teen so why wouldn't it look cute on a grey haired 71 year old lady?

Marion listened intently as I showed her the picture and explained how it needed some adjustments to meet my requirements. Straightfaced, she asked if I understood I'd be getting a mullet. "A MULLET!", I yelped. That was not what I had in mind.

Trying to pacify me, Marion made a few suggestions which I okayed. And then she cut my hair.

I don't like my hair and I have no-one to blame but myself. It probably would look good on a dark haired teen.

Note: Faye said I should have used the word "pored" instead of "poured" but Donna was on my side. Unfortunately, the rest of the world is on Faye's side so she's right again, damn it!

No comments: