Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Toes & Hair Done

Sylvia and I went out to get our toes done yesterday but I convinced her to wait for me while I had my haircut first. She's such a good soul and so easy to get along with...the best kind of friend. I got the haircut pretty fast and am sort of happy with it but it's a little shorter than I'd prefer. I seem to have that problem with haircuts most of the time.

Then we went for our pedicures and luxuriated in the treatment, feeling very privileged to be able to do this. My pedicurist was a young man who did a very nice job and I commented that when he was married his wife would be a very lucky woman. It got me thinking about how easy it is to please a woman. Just have a job and bring home your pay, smile a lot and agree with her, and give her the occasional backrub or pedicure. We women don't ask for much, really. I could add a few more things to that list but every woman is different and it's up to the man to discover her likes and dislikes. I'm joking, of course, but there is a grain of truth in my words!

I decided to stay away from my friends one more night because I still have a tiny bit of the cold and it would be nasty to pass on any germs. There is so little worth watching on T.V. but I vegetated in front of it for the evening anyway.

Today I have to go out and get the 2 important things I forgot to get yesterday...gas and Tylenol PM. Then it's Bingo with friends tonight.

No comments: