Thursday, February 16, 2012

Time Well Spent

It was our Swedish weaving get-together this morning and we had a few new recruits. A quick lunch and then back at 1 P.M. to learn how to make ladder ribbon necklaces. They were quite easy to do, needing only a crochet hook to make 3-7 chains and then to knot them together. At 5 P.M. we have our hamburger dinner at the clubhouse and, after that, we ladies will play cards until 9 P.M.

I suppose this is a simple life but our days are full of whatever we choose to do and the people I hang out with are all interesting and fun ladies. Maybe none of us are particularly exciting but that's okay. We've learned to live with our circumstances and most of us don't give a s..t if someone finds fault with that.

Me, I've had a great day so far and I know my evening will be full of fun because I'll be with some of the nicest ladies you'll find anywhere.

No comments: