Thursday, June 21, 2012

Big Butt

I remember when it was almost mandatory for a woman to have a small butt but times have changed and now some women even have surgery to make their butts bigger.  People are so strange.


I inherited what we refer to as the Kirby butt.  Even when I was not much more than 100 pounds, I had what I thought at the time was a bigger than normal behind and it really bothered me as it grew right along with the rest of me as I gained weight over the years.  Just about the time I stopped giving a hoot about whether or not people judged me by my backside, big butts came into favor.  Tiny little muscular butts are now prized  only if they reside on men.


I'm still in the mode where I don't care at all about the size of my behind but now I'm wondering about today's woman who exercises and diets and whose behind will shrink right along with the rest of her.  Maybe that's why butt enlargement surgery is becoming popular.  People are really strange!

No comments: