Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Five Guys

OMG, "Five Guys" is in Stoney Creek and I'm worried I'll be eating there much, much too often.  The first time I was in a Five Guys restaurant (in Florida) I wasn't eating fries but the hamburger was exquisite.  Once I began eating fries again I found out that the best ones in the world are at Five Guys!


Donna, Mary, and I went there for dinner tonight after Donna told us where it was located...I thought the only one in Ontario was in Mississauga so what a thrill to find one closer to home.  I got a full order of burger and fries but couldn't finish them because the servings are huge.  The price was a couple of dollars more than in the States but that was to be expected.  The best news was that the food was exactly the same...delicious!


A word to the wise, order the SMALL burger and only one order of fries for 2-3 people.    

No comments: