Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Morning Coffee

This is how I like my morning coffee, in a Tim's mug and with a straw...half coffee and half skim milk.  As much as I love Tim's coffee I probably won't be drinking much of it any more because most of the stores refuse to reheat it for me.  It needs reheating because I use so much milk.  Someone sued them because their coffee was too hot so now I have to suffer!

Last week I went to Tim's with Faye and Donna and stupidly ordered a large coffee before asking if they'd reheat it for me.  They wouldn't and I couldn't drink it because it was cold so I took it home with me and reheated it in my own microwave.  I think I need to write Tim Horton's headquarters about this problem!

Note:  I sent an e-mail to Tim Horton's headquarters and requested a reply.  Wouldn't it be nice if they'd change their policy now and start reheating my coffee?

Update:  They replied and said that single serving items such as cups or plates are not recommended to be put in a microwave.  I replied to them that millions of people all over the world use the microwave every day to reheat food and beverages.  So far, no further reply.  I should have asked if they'd reheat my coffee if it was in a mug...hmm!  That's next!


No comments: