Wednesday, September 19, 2012

furniture placement

this is my new leather sofa and granite coffee table...they'll be the last ones i ever buy!  i didn't have time to refinish the teak end tables so that's a job for next spring.  the old stuffed chair has been placed awkwardly but it's just temporary while i'm in the cast.  it will end up in my bedroom...i love it!

my plans for next year are to buy new lamps (tubular) and a glider/rocker in some kind of busy print.  i also need a new picture or mirror for over the sofa.  i love this one but it's fading out from all the sunlight i get in this room.  the large white spot on it now is from the camera flash, though.

we don't buy new furniture often so it's fun to do it over a space of time, not feeling rushed.  i got it into my head that i'd love to have tubular lamps and i've seen a lot of them over the summer but none that were right for me.  i may have to settle...but not till next year.

No comments: