Sunday, October 07, 2012

the election

when i'm in the states, i keep my mouth shut about american politics because i feel it isn't polite to air my grievances about the home where i'm a guest.  but, believe me, canadians follow and criticize american politics much more avidly than we do our own.  canadian elections are horribly boring compared to the american ones.

i like obama because he seems like an intelligent, gentle man.  i'm not sure that he's strong enough to lead the states out of their depressive state but i trust his intentions much more than i do romney's.  romney seems phoney to me and his phoney smile reminds me of a shark's just before it bites into it's unsuspecting victim.  his eyes are full of deception.

i don't really understand politics but i do read a politician well.

No comments: