Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Found Humor

This is something cute I found while cleaning...not my words but I sure undersdtand the sentiment.

Aug. 12.....Moved to our new house in Connecticut.  It is so beautiful here.  The mountains are so majestic.  Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them.

Oct. 1.......The leaves are turned all the colors and shades of red and orange.  Went for a ride through the beautiful mountains and saw some deer.  This must be paradise.  I love it here.

Dec. 2........Woke up to find everything blanketed with white snow.  It looks like a postcard.  We cleaned the snow off the stops and shovelled the driveway but when the snowplaw came by, we had to shovel it again.  What a beautiful place.  I love Connecticut.

Dec. 12......More snow last night.  I love it here.

Dec. 19......More snow last night and couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work.  I'm exhausted from shovelling.  F....n snowplow!

Dec. 22.....More of that white shit fell last night.  I think that snowplow hides around the curve and waits till I'm done shovelling the driveway.  Asshole!

Dec. 25.....Merry F....n Xmas!  More friggin snow.  If I ever get my hands on that son of a bitch who drives the snowplow, I swear I'll kill him.

Dec. 27....More snow!  Been inside for 3 days except for shovelling the driveway after the snowplow goes by.  Can't go anywhere, car's stuck in a mountain of white shit.  Expecting another 10" of snow tonight.

Dec. 28....The f....n weatherman was wrong.  We got 34" this time.  The snowplow got stuck up the road and that bastard came to the door asking to borrow my shovel.  I broke it over his f...n head.

Jan. 4......Finally got out of the house today to buy groceries.  A damned deer ran into the front of my car, caused $3,000 damage.  I wish the hunters had killed them all last fall.

May 3.....My car is rusting out from all the salt they put on the roads during the winter.

May 10...Moved to Georgia.  I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever live in that god-forsaken state of Connecticut.

No comments: