Sunday, November 11, 2012

Got Boingo

Well, yesterday was very interesting.  I've been told for years to get Boingo as my internet server but still believed I'd have the same trouble I had when they first introduced wireless to the park.  Now that we have more antennas, it isn't the same story so I tried once again.  I managed to get myself set up with Boingo and then couldn't figure out how to get back in.  I'm truly computer illiterate with most things.

I picked Jake up at 1 P.M. to spend the night with me and he quickly reset the car clock that I hadn't been able to figure out.  When we got to the trailer he quickly figured out Boingo and gave me a few lessons.  As he was teaching me, Jan came over and finished the lessons.  I now know how to use Boingo but it took 2 people to set me straight.

The speed with Boingo is equivalent to what I have back home so I'm happy as pig in poo.  AOL dial-up was so slow, it made me crazy.  Boingo also only costs $10 per month compared to AOL which was costing me $15 so it's all a good thing!

Sylvia, Jake, and I are going out for Sunday brunch today and then to the flea market before we take him home.  I'm not sure if he was bored staying overnight but he's such a pleasant, polite boy that I'll probably never know.  He's grown so tall...has his Grampa Dennis' height!

Well, typing is still tiring on my bad wrist, especially with the laptop which requires me to hold my hands up above the desk, so I'll leave for now but I'll be back...happy to be using Boingo!!

No comments: