Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Who Cares "Who is Black in America"?

There is another issue being bled to death on T.V. by black people and I think it's a waste of air time.  Two young women of mixed race want the world to know that it irks them when someone asked what they are.  Well, young ladies, this question has been asked for my lifetime of people of mixed heritage and it seldom is asked rudely.  It's just interesting to find out what nationalities has produced the person in question.

My background, as far as I know, is Irish, French, and English.  If someone were to ask me what my background nationality was I would never be insulted.  I would take it as a compliment that someone was actually interested. 

These days, we have people of all races and nationalities living together and it will result in children of mixed heritage being born.  I, personally, think this will result in future world harmony and that it's the way our world was meant to be.

So, young ladies of mixed race, you are the vanguard so be proud when someone asks, "what are you!".

No comments: