Monday, January 28, 2013

The Way to Live

This is the view from my computer desk at the front window through the trailer to the bedroom.  What you don't see is the little livingroom I'm in or the Florida room I seldom use.  I adore my little shotgun trailer and really enjoy the small space that encompasses everything I need or want.  I believe we should all live as simply as this, especially single people.  In a couple of years I'll sell my house back home and move into the smaller quarters of an apartment and that's something I'm just about ready for. 

I'm not a housework addict and only do it because I have to and this trailer can be cleaned sufficiently in minutes as long as I clean up as I go every day.  This leaves me plenty of time to play and that's what life is all about for senior's, isn't it?  Play while you still can!

No comments: