Saturday, February 16, 2013

Carnival Cruise Woes

When I first heard that a Carnival cruise ship was having difficulties at sea that would extend the stay of their passengers I thought, how nice!  Then I learned that there was no air conditioning, no lights, backed up toilets, poor food, etc. and it began to sound like a nightmare.  I'm so, so glad I wasn't on that cruise because I don't think I could have survived it.  I could stand most of it but not the unavailability of clean toilets.  It must have been heaven on earth when those poor passengers finally left the ship for a clean and functioning motel room.

This tragedy hasn't deterred me from going on another cruise, though, because I believe them still to be the safest and most economic way of travelling.  Carnival is a good cruise line but they'd better get themselves straightened out or they will definitely lose future customers.  One more mishap on a Carnival cruise will make me think twice about boarding one of their ships.

No comments: