Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2 Days Without T.V., Internet, or Phone! Yikes!

I lost phone, internet, and T.V. when I returned the cable boxes so I've been bored out of my mind for 2 days.  I even went to bed at 9 P.M. each night because I was bored.  I can't believe I missed those things so much.

Cogeco set me up today with those services so I'm one happy camper.  They do do things a little differently than my old cable company and will charge me every month (starting next year) for the cable boxes on the T.V.'s so I'll buy them when I get home from Florida.  It doesn't make sense to rent them.

Any way, I'm back on the internet using a card table instead of a desk because the new desk I purchased won't be here until near the end of August.  No problem.  The rest of the apartment is coming along fine but my bed hasn't come today as promised so I might be sleeping in the spare room again.  No problem.  If that's all that upsets me then I'm pretty lucky.  Oh, Oh, I just looked at my bill and it says delivery will be between 5 P.M. and 9:30 P.M.  Can that be true???  Awfully late for a senior building.

I arrange the potted plants in a grouping on the balcony so that they look really pretty and I can see most of them each time I walk into the livingroom.  Once the pictures are all up on the walls it will seem even more like home to me.  This is home now.

No comments: