Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dieting With Sensa

Sylvia and I began using Sensa last November and, to date, Sylvia has lost 16 lbs. and I've lost 15 lbs.  It may not sound like much but those pounds would still be molded to our bodies if we hadn't tried Sensa.  We support each other all winter in Florida and by e-mail each Wednesday when we check in and state our weight loss or gain.

It's so true that not all diets work for everyone.  I've tried them all at one time or another and none had the effect that Sensa has had for me.  All other diets are restricted which means you start out feeling hungry all the time.  Sensa is more a reminder to be careful what you choose to eat and that has given me the time to develop better eating habits, ones I don't find difficult at all.  I do think twice before eating anything but when I really feel like fries I eat fries.

My weight loss goal isn't unreasonable.  I'd love to lose a pound a week but if it takes a month it's still a pound loss.  My true goal has always been to be more comfortable rather than slim and sexy, any way, so 15 pounds gone in 5 months is pretty darned good.

I believe my original weight gain (from 105 lbs) was all mood related.  I wasn't happy so I ate.  Even now, when I'm quite content, I'll turn to food if I'm stressed.  Thankfully, that doesn't happen too often these days.  Sensa has been a godsend for me and I don't care if some people think it's just a scam.  It's helped me immensely and that's all that counts.

No comments: