Wednesday, April 23, 2014

FRIGGIN' COMPUTERS!

My computer is only a few years old....maybe 4-5??...but I guess that's considered old.  Anyway, after the miracles of yesterday when it repaired the link between the computer and the printer, I thought I was all set for a while.  Wrong.

This morning I awoke to a computer that wouldn't turn on.  I gave up and just let it meander around until a message came on telling me the computer wouldn't start.  Gee Whiz!  It asked me if I wanted it to find the problem so I clicked on "yes".  It spun for a while until it told me that it just might have found the problem but I needed to allow it to fix it.  Hell, yes!  It spun for another lengthy time and then told me that it just might have fixed the problem but needed to restart the computer.  It did, and it worked.  I can't stand it!  I wonder what surprised the damned computer has in store for me tomorrow.

No comments: