Sunday, May 18, 2014

Crap Happens

We can't protect ourselves completely from all the crap that might happen to us.  Often the worst crap comes out of nowhere and hits us so hard we are left reeling and aren't quite sure what the heck happened.  It's how we deal with these unexpected dramas that make the difference.

I don't deal with crap the way I used to.  Back in the day I would be devastated and crushed but today I get darned angry and fight back.  I've learned that the people who have power over us do not necessarily wield that power fairly or intelligently so their status doesn't intimidate me.  My message to anyone who truly believes they have been trodden on is to gather up your inner strength, align yourself with people who can help you, and fight back.

Sometimes the battle isn't worth fighting but sometimes it is so you'd better prepare yourself.   

No comments: