Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Lamps


I had a clear idea of what I wanted for new livingroom lamps before I sold the house but settled for a couple of cheap imitations until I could find what I really wanted.  The above pictures are the lamps I bought today after giving up on my original idea.  The pictures don't do the lamps justice, though, because they're prettier than my photos.  I love the way they look with the teak tables, too.  The tables were my super yard sale finds for $5 each and they're worth about $400-500 each.  The lamps were moderately expensive (at least for me) but it's all part of my children's inheritance.  LOL!

I got weighed this morning and hadn't lost a pound from last week and it depressed me a bit.  And so I ate too much today but now I'm done with that and tomorrow I go back to the old grind of being more careful.

Tomorrow is another day, right, and a perfect time to start doing better at whatever you do wrong.  Somehow that doesn't sound right but I'm too tired to care at the moment.


No comments: