Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Why Women Are Testy

As I finished my shower this morning and struggled into my undies, it dawned on me why women might start their day a little snarly compared to men.

First, we pull on tight bra and panties.  Many men shrug on loose boxer shorts.

Second, we struggle with hair that usually needs styling, curlers, blow dryers.  Men often have hair so short it doesn't even need to be combed.

Third, we take time to choose the right co-ordinating outfit.  Most men wear dark pants and light shirt of varying and always co-ordinating shades.

Fourth, we have to choose the right jewelry to wear with the carefully chosen outfit.  Men slip on a watch.

I understand that women usually take great care to look their best when they leave the house but men seem to achieve the same effect with a lot less fuss.

This makes me testy.

No comments: