Friday, October 10, 2014

Beautiful Day

Autumn in Ontario can be the most beautiful time of the year and today is a case in point.  The sun is shining brightly, there is very little wind, and the temperature is cool but comfortable.  I cleared the tables and chairs from the balcony and brought them inside.  Living in an apartment limits my space but I can put them in my storage unit in the basement for the winter...not today because I've done enough.

Cindy is planning on having her Thanksgiving dinner this Sunday outside on the deck and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather stays nice.  One thing about autumn is that we can get cold blasts of air right on the heels of perfect weather.

I picked up my new prescription for anxiety but haven't used it yet.  I feel fine now that I know that Mohs surgery isn't the horror I'd thought.  I could never be a drug addict because I really hate taking medication, even vitamins and supplements.  Right now I take Metformin for diabetes, a statin drug for cholesterol, Imipramine for anxiety, CoQ10, Vitamin E, and a multi vitamin.  I'm thinking of dropping the CoQ10 and won't need the Imipramine after the skin cancer surgery is over.  It irks me every time I take my little stash of pills!

On the plus side, I'm going to enjoy this perfect fall day and be thankful I'm able to do so.




No comments: