Thursday, October 23, 2014

Terrorists in Canada

Terrorists aren't normal people so there's no real logic to their drive to destroy.  We average people can never understand their mania.  I wasn't so much shocked as I was dismayed by seeing a terrorist murder an unsuspecting soldier (he was shot in the back!) and then racing into our parliament buildings intending to create some sort of havoc.  I'm thankful he was shot and killed before he could do more harm.

I assumed he was part of the Islamic religion because that's who is causing so much trouble in this world at the moment...and he was.  The sad thing is that he was born in Canada and only turned to Islam recently.  What a frightening religion it can be to us who don't really understand what it stands for!  I've been warned not to believe the worst in this religion but all I've read on the internet about it is that they believe anyone who doesn't practice their religion is worthless.  They call themselves a peaceful religion but how can that be if they can't be trusted to have respect for those with differing beliefs?

I'm left feeling threatened by an insidious invasion into my formerly peaceful country and worrying about the future for my children, grandchildren, and greatgrandchildren.      

No comments: