Friday, November 14, 2014

Flurries

It's pretty cold out so I wasn't surprised to see a few flurries as had been forecast.  Funny...I didn't mind it but I know I won't be so casual about it when the snow builds up over my ankles!

I had my last doctor's appointment today and was told my bloodwork is excellent and he doesn't need to see me for 6 months.  I accept seeing the doctor for a checkup once a year but I guess being a diabetic means I'll have to suffer through one every 6 months.  I can live with that.

I went to the Future Shop to buy a carrying case for my new laptop and was sickened by the price.  I had a really nice young salesman who was so darned helpful...he even found me the cheapest one and put a 17" laptop in it to show it would fit.  I really and truly love helpful sales people and always praise them.  There seems to be too many sales people who either don't know their products or have little interest in helping the customers so, when we get a good one, they deserve to know how much we appreciate their help.

Tomorrow is the craft show at Sackville and I'm all ready to go.  I'm picking Kim up at 8 A.M., the doors open to the public at 9:30, Faye will be there at noon to relieve Kim, and I am ever grateful to the help I get from my wonderful family!!!  I really hope I sell enough of this darned jewelry to lighten the load of my stash.  I'm not as concerned about selling all the Swedish weaving pieces because what doesn't sell I'll take to Florida and donate for door prizes.  I just enjoy making the stuff.

But now for a quiet, uneventful evening.

No comments: