Thursday, November 06, 2014

Losing/Gaining

Wouldn't it be nice if what we wished for just happened?  And that we didn't have to do a darned thing to make it happen?

Well, I wanted to lose some weight last year and started using Sensa with Sylvia and Joann and we all lost weight.  It was nice having that support system with people I saw every day.  But, since I got home, my weight has settled on one number that has bounced up and down all summer until settling on the same number I started with.

The only good thing is that I'm still 15 lbs. lighter than last year but I want to lose a great deal more.  I don't want to give up fries to do it, though.

Anyway, I feel better for the 15 lb. loss and my clothes are comfortable.  I began taking a few vitamins this year and that probably has helped, too.  This is the only body I have to carry me to the end and I've abused it terribly...not with drugs or booze but with unhealthy foods.  It just doesn't make sense to injest anything that will do harm to your body but we all have our vices.  Fries have a death grip on my will power and it's my choice to give in to them so my failures are my fault alone.

  

No comments: