Saturday, November 08, 2014

Relearning

It hasn't been that long since I took a photo with the camera and inserted it into the blog or Facebook but it seems as though it was long enough for me to forget everything.   First..I couldn't get the camera to turn on but apparently I was pushing the wrong button!  Then I thought the photo was taken if I just touched the screen of the phone.  Then I forgot how to find it to post it on the blog.  Either my memory is failing or I need better notes than Kim gave me.  Her notes were made before she simplified it all for me.  LOL!

Anyway, the above photo is of the Swedish weaving items I'm taking to the craft show at the senior center on the 15th.  I had to use my newly learned knowledge so I took this photo for the blog.  

I'm going to write new notes for myself...but, then, I bought a new laptop and I'll bet I'll need all new notes to show me how to post photos.  Sigh!

No comments: