Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Bit Better

I woke up this morning feeling slightly better but this darned cold is hanging on longer than it should.  I'd decided to go to a clinic and maybe get an antibiotic but changed my mind considering the slight improvement.  I had a shower and that raised my spirits, too.  The cough isn't bad and my throat feels much better .

Then I tried to get on the internet and couldn't!  I have no patience today to deal with this crap...why is the internet in Florida so spastic??  I called Verizon and got a lovely lady from India with a strong accent but soooo polite that I suffered through it until she had my internet up and running.  Isn't it amazing to have internet trouble in Florida and have it fixed by a lady in India?

I don't feel perfect but I do think I feel well enough to go grocery shopping so I just might do that today.  We'll see.  I've been stuck in the trailer for a few days and getting a little antsy!

No comments: