Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Pollo Tuscany at La Speghett

La Speghett is probably my favorite restaurant but I only go there once or twice a year.  If I went more often, I'd gain back my 20 lost pounds within a very few visits.  The food is delicious and always freshly made...my favorite is Pollo Tuscany!

I can remember in the near past when I could eat a whole plateful at lunch but lately have been able to restrain myself and bring a doggy bag home for dinner.  Today I realized that my tummy really has shrunk a bit because I don't think I even ate half the plateful before I had to call it quits.  The food is very rich and the smells make me moan.

Donna, Faye, and I yakked all through lunch and had a really enjoyable time.  I'm hoping to get good news tomorrow about leaving for Florida so I told them I hoped not to see them again until mid April.  They are good and old friends that I love being around so I'll miss them.  But, if I have to stay here, we can keep meeting every Tuesday as usual.  You can always make lemonade out of the lemons that sometimes fall into your life.

I'm still full from lunch but the smell of my leftovers as I took the photo still made me moan.


No comments: