Monday, February 09, 2015

Neater

What a freeing feeling it is to get rid of unnecessary stuff.  We tend to let it all creep in over many years because we might need it later...but too often later never comes and we're cramped with stuff we'll never use.

I took some bags of clothing I haven't worn in years and a load of actually good stuff to the Salvation Army.  I first put it out in the yard so my neighbors could help themselves and they did take a lot which left me less to cart to the Salvation Army.  I learned to be ruthless when in declutter mode while emptying my house so it wasn't too difficult to do the same with the trailer.  And the Florida room does look much roomier!!

There is still some to go but the majority has been removed and I couldn't be happier about it.  

No comments: