Friday, March 20, 2015

Too Hot

Yes, I hate winter because of the cold and blizzards but I also hate the blistering heat we've had in Florida the last few days.  My poor central air conditioner can't keep up with the daytime heat in this little trailer and, if it breaks down on me, it will be replaced with one of those little units because the central air is too expensive.  I don't know how anyone survives here without air conditioning.

We've had a heat wave this week that we don't normally see until April and now I'm worried about what April will bring us.  I don't like cold and I don't like heat, I'd simply like it to be a perfect 75 degrees every day and drop to a comfortable 65 degrees at night for a good sleep.  I've wanted this all my life and seldom gotten it so you can see you don't always get what you want, do you?

Tonight is Bingo and the last evening for Matt and Kellie's visit.  I bet they're anxious to escape the Florida heat for something more comfortable but I'll bet they don't want snow and blizzards, either.

Why can't it just be perfect! 

No comments: