Friday, May 29, 2015

Thanks, Sensa

My husband who never had a weight problem in his life often sat back in his chair at a meal and said, "too much food!".  It irked the life out of me because I was still eating, trying to fill that bottomless pit of a stomach I USED to have.

Using Sensa for about a year taught me to be filled with less food and also seemed to awaken the little person inside who tells us when we're really full.  Nowadays, when I'm on the road and thinking of stopping to eat, I find myself saying, "no, too much food!".  The thought of eating more is actually abhorrent to me.  Good for me!

I lost a total of 25 pounds that still bounces back a pound or two every once in a while before I melt it away again.  I'm not skinny, will never be, don't want to be, but I'm more comfortable with that 25 pounds gone.

Today I'm wearing the pants I bought 2 years ago and couldn't get the button and zipper closed.  They fit like a glove now and that's further proof I've succeeded so far.  I have no goal in mind but will continue to eat somewhat healthy with a few fries thrown in and hope to lose a bit more in time.

I credit Sensa with helping me find the way.  I don't care if it works physically or mentally...it worked for me.


No comments: