Saturday, July 18, 2015

Bruce Jenner

There is no hatred in me for transsexuals.  I just don't understand them at all and feel terribly sorry for them.  But, Bruce Jenner is not a woman.  He is a man who has had extensive surgery and who is taking hormones to appear female.  He is still a man.

Stories of transsexuals are all over the media these days and I know why.  It's to desensitize us to what we know is abnormal but to accept it as normal.  It's not.

I watched a documentary the other night about gays and transsexuals that had me so confused I couldn't figure out who was what.  One transsexual female to male took a respite from male hormones so that she/he/? could get pregnant.  Once the baby was born, he/she started back on the hormones.  I was baffled because his/her mate was also a female to male transsexual.  Can anyone explain how this could be normal and what the hell it means?

I adhere to the live and let live philosophy but I'll be damned if I can understand these people.  I guess I don't have to understand them, though, but I sure wish they'd stop having or adopting babies.  I know there are people who don't agree with me but I just tell it the way I see it.   

No comments: