Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Checking In With Sylvia

Back at the park in Florida, Sylvia and I would weigh in every Wednesday to encourage a continued weight loss.  Once home in Canada, we weigh ourselves every Wednesday and e-mail each other with the results.  Mine have been pretty stagnant since I got home but the last 2 weeks I gained 4 lbs total for the 2 weeks.  My total weight loss since using Sensa is now down to only 18 lbs. from a high of 25 lbs. and it has me very worried.

I don't think I'm eating anything different than I was before but I've been very tired lately and started napping often twice a day and sometimes for long periods.  I think it might be the inactivity that is causing the weight gain but I don't know if I can manage without at least one nap a day.  There is stress in my life just as there is in everyone else's but stress tires me out.  It seems to wear me down and, of course, I'm no spring chicken.  Anyway, things are going to have to change because I couldn't stand it if I gained all that damned weight back again!

I didn't e-mail Sylvia for two weeks because I was ashamed of myself but she's a wonderful friend who will support me through this, I know.  I'll keep on trying until I get back on track.    

No comments: