Thursday, October 29, 2015

Good Things Are Coming

There's something in the air here and I can feel it in every fiber of my being.  I really like it when this happens because it's like waiting for Christmas morning, full of excited anticipation for something wonderful.

I have and accept my ESP and that's why I have it.  If you don't believe in ESP and open your mind to it, you won't experience it.  I actually count on it at times and when it's very strong as it is today, I know good things are about to come my way.  What they'll be is another thing entirely.

ESP is not always a good thing because it can also fill you with dread.  You don't know what awful thing is lurking in your life but you know something just isn't right.  I prefer the joyful ESP I'm feeling right now.  I hope I'm right!

Kim is meeting with a client today who just might be her first.  I hope this explains my happy intuition. 

No comments: