Friday, October 30, 2015

I Was Right!

The euphoria I felt was accurate.  Kim just got her first client, one she might have to work full time for but there's also the possibility of part-time.  Either way, it's great news!!  She's now heading in the direction she charted for herself.

My take on ESP is that all dynamics of life can be coming together and, if your mind is open to receiving those dynamics, you can assess whether or not they bring good news or bad.  This is just my theory.

There's been a lot of unsettling events in our lives lately but our family is solid steel and super supportive of each other.  I also believe that family strength like this will draw success and happy endings.  Those are the vibes we open ourselves up to and right now they're filling us up.

I'm beginning to ready myself for leaving for Florida.  I pulled out the large suitcase and laid it open on the bed in the spare bedroom and will begin filling it up.  I bought coffee for the Keurig and left it in the car trunk, too.  None of our luggage will go in the trunk so there's lots of room in there for anything else I want to take.  I'm not going to be doing much Ebay any more so the trunk won't be filled with goods to sell.  This might be the first year I go to Florida without a fully packed car.

I still can't gather up too much excitement about wintering in Florida this year but now that Kim seems to be set I can relax and enjoy it even while missing Sylvia.  Change is constant and we either accept what we can't change or let it ruin our day.  

As a mother, I can only be comfortable if my children, granchildren, and greatgrandchildren are on a safe and happy path in life.  Today they seem to be doing fine and today is all we can count on.

Life is good.






No comments: