Friday, October 23, 2015

I Like Baseball

I can watch baseball because I pretty well understand the rules but never stuck with other sports long enough to learn them.  Shelley was her father's partner, watching games on T.V. and commentating back and forth.  It was sweet to see father and daughter having this in common and I know it made him very happy.  Cindy was always into sports, too, but I don't remember her watching the games with him.

I tried but apparently I asked too many questions about the sports I wasn't familiar with and he made it pretty clear that my constant chatter wasn't appreciated.  How else was I to learn, though?

Anyway, I like baseball but tend to only watch the final games in the series.  They're usually most exciting because it's the end of the season.  I'm looking forward to tonight's game which I'll be watching all by myself.   

No comments: