Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Stones

My sweet Aeron asked me what I'd like her to bring back for me from her trip.  I told her a stone from one of the temples.  I meant even a little stone from the rubble beside a temple...it didn't really matter as long as the stone was somehow connected to the temple.

I don't understand why I get a vibration from a simple stone but I do.  I can hold that stone and envision the sights it has been part of over thousands of years.  Is this a gift?  I don't know but it always comforts me as I connect with times long past so it isn't a curse.

I have a stone here from one of the Mayan temples in Mexico and it radiates peace and life.  It humbles me with what it has been part of.  I don't detect the wars and sorrows, only the everyday.

I think I mentioned that I have to touch walls when I've been around ancient buildings or ruins.  I feel a buzz and pictures of that wall when it was built will flood through me.

Maybe I'm nuts but just maybe I'm very intuitive.

No comments: