Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Grey November Day

Yesterday I was talking to Sylvia all positive about how I'd spend my winters when I don't go to Florida.  I said I was sure I could handle it well because I've got lots of plans for things I can do to keep me busy and fulfilled.

Today I woke up to a miserable wet and grey November day and all positivity went right out the window.  I hate, literally hate, days like this.  The sky is grey and the leaves have just about all fallen from the trees.  It's cold enough to need a coat if I go outside.  No, maybe I won't handle a whole winter here as well as I'd thought.  I need sunshine.

Oh well, Kim and I head south on Sunday so I'll try to make the best of it for a few days.  I'll forget about Canadian November weather until this time next year!

No comments: