Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Trailer For Sale!

It's done.  Trish came over and took some photos for their website and suggested I put the trailer up for sale for $12,000.  I decided that $9,900 was more reasonable because I really do want to sell it this winter and I don't want it overpriced so that no-one even looks at it.  Anything I make will be banked to pay for any rental I might get in the next few winters.

I looked around my sweet little trailer and really do love it.  I just don't want the burden of paying for it with our devalued dollar.  It slid up to over $1.39 for a U.S. dollar today and who knows how much worse it will get.

I've already picked out the trailer I want to rent next year even though I probably have zero chances of getting it.  It's a new one and will not have a Florida room but I don't care about that.

I figure I may as well wish for the stars (a sale of $9,000 and a rental for next year) and hope for the best!


No comments: